Whoever loves to play Soccer or Rugby needs a pair of shoes which not only protect the feet but enhances one’s performance also.
Common features of soccer shoes
Soccer shoes have come very far from its earliest design. Nowadays it resembles more of a sneaker which does not cover your ankle.
Soccer shoes contain studs below the soles to enhance the grip of feet on the ground. A plastic studded shoe is appropriate for solid surface, whereas a rubber or screw studded shoes are good for grass fields.
Customized soccer shoes
These days’ players are wearing and buying shoes of their own choice and according to their specific needs. For this, they are making special demands from the seller. For example, if one wants to improve grip on their non-dominant feet, then they can wear screwed-in studded shoes which improve grip on the surface. Players who want to improve the performance of their active leg (right or left leg) can buy rubber, plastic studded shoes.
No matter what you buy, you should definitely take note of these things before buying your shoes.
- Select good brands – If you want to invest in good shoes, then why not choose a trusted and good brand on the soccer field. A good brand manufacture shoes by considering all important things which are necessary for players and their performance. Therefore, in order to save some money, do not buy any substandard soccer shoes.
- Decide your budget – When you go to the store or scroll down some online page for buying soccer shoes, always plan beforehand how much you are going to spend on your shoes. Suppose if you are a beginner then there is no need at all to buy expensive and high-end professional shoes. Go for simple yet comfortable shoes.
- Know your feet size- a perfect fit is all you need for a good soccer game performance. Whenever you go for buying new shoes, always give importance to your feet comfort. Try two, three different brands as everyone has different feet shape and every company/brand cannot give you your style or perfect size. Therefore, you need to look for your own preferences and priorities before buying any shoes. Your feet should easily accommodate in shoes and your fingers should not touch the end of the shoe. The gap of ½ or ¼ inches would do the work.
What you can do break in your new soccer shoes
- Put on your shoes and keep it wearing at your home while completing your general routine. Do it every day at your home. Within 3-4 days you will be comfortable in your new shoes.
- Wear your socks and shoes and then soak your feet in lukewarm water for 15 minutes. Your feet and shoe would align with each other comfortably. Tie your lace and then you can play your game without drying your shoes. Automatically it would get dried up and when you will put off your shoes, you’ll find it has aligned itself with your feet shape and comfort.